The next regular Commission meeting will occur Friday, October 16, 2015 at 1:00 pm in San Diego. Further details will be provided as they become available.
- Future Commission Meetings
- Previous Meetings
- To receive e-mail notifications subscribe to the Commission Meeting mailing list.
- The State Lands Commission and Bureau of Land Management are pursuing an exchange of state and federal lands in the California desert that will protect conservation lands, facilitate renewable energy development, and provide immediate and ongoing revenue for California’s retired teachers.
- Notice of modifications to proposed regulations and 45-day public comment period, ending October 19, 2015. The proposed regulations outline the procedures for administrative hearings to determine whether an unauthorized structure exists on state-owned land managed by the Commission.
- The Commission, together with the Greater Farallones National Marine Sanctuary, announces the launch of the Tomales Bay Mooring Program. The program is intended to allow moorings in the Bay while protecting sensitive habitat and wildlife from mooring use damage and improving water quality to facilitate clean and safe water-related recreation. Press Release Notice.
- The State Lands Commission and Coastal Commission file a joint amicus brief seeking to protect the public’s interests in the tidelands at Martins Beach.
- There are no new CEQA notices at this time