On April 27, the Commission released a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration for public comment.
PG&E proposes to install a new pipeline underneath the Sacramento River near the city of Rio Vista and decommission the existing Sacramento River crossing. The Commission, as the lead agency under the California Environmental Quality Act, has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration that is available for public comment beginning on April 27. Public comments are due by Friday, May 27, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) – April 2022
- Notice of Intent | Aviso de Disponiblidad
- Executive Summary | Resumen Ejecutivo
- Appendix A – List of Major Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Policies Potentially Applicable to the Project
- Appendix B – Local Regulations and Policies Potentially Applicable to the Project
- Appendix C – Project Plans
- Appendix D – Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Emission Calculations
- Appendix E – Biological Technical Report
- Appendix F – Noise Modeling Results and Vibration Calculations
- Appendix G – Inadvertent Release Contingency Plan
- Appendix H – Preliminary Site Restoration Plan
- Appendix I – Mitigation Monitoring Program