Reporting Forms & Documents
- 2019 Information & Reporting Updates on the Marine Invasive Species Program
- April 2017 Reporting Letter – California Ports Recognized by the Marine Invasive Species Program for Reporting Purposes
Ballast Water Management Report
- Ballast Water Management Report (please only submit as PDF attachment to email)
- Ballast Water Management Report submission information
- To download or view instructions on filing out the Ballast Water Management Report go to the National Ballast Water Clearinghouse.
As of July 1, 2016, the Commission’s Marine Invasive Species Program will no longer accept the old U.S. Coast Guard Ballast Water Reporting Form. All vessels arriving at California ports should submit the U.S. Coast Guard Ballast Water Management Report to the Commission to fulfill reporting requirements.
Annual Vessel Reporting Form
All vessels must submit the Marine Invasive Species Program Annual Vessel Reporting Form 24 hours in advance of the first arrival at a California port for each calendar year.
Chris Scianni | 562.499.6390
Ballast Water and Biofouling
Lina Ceballos Osuna | 916.574.1864
Raya Nedelcheva | 916.574.2568
Jonathan Thompson | 916.574.2276
Jackie Mackay | 562.499.6312
Information & Resources
Photo gallery: Our Program in Action
Click through the images below to see our staff in action.