The Commission has released an MND for the San Francisco Bay Fiber Optic Cables Project and will consider adopting the MND at its June 5, 2023 meeting. The MND was available for at least a 30-day review and comment period beginning Thursday, April 6, 2023, and ending Monday, May 8, 2023.
Comments were received from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, the California Department of Transportation, and East Bay Dischargers Authority. The sections of MND were updated in response to the comments received. Additional text is shown as underlined and deleted text is shown with a strikethrough.
Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) – April 2023
- Notice of Intent | Aviso de Disponiblidad
- Executive Summary | Resumen Ejecutivo
- Appendix A – Abridged List of Major Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Policies
- Appendix B – List of Local Laws, Regulations, and Policies
- Appendix C – Mitigation Monitoring Program
- Appendix D – Terrestrial and Marine Biological Resource Information
- Appendix E – Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Calculations
- Appendix F – Scour / Erosion Analysis and Climate Change Effects