The Commission's Public Information Officer is the point of contact for news media organizations and the public seeking information about the Commission's programs and activities. The Public Information Officer issues news releases on the Commission's behalf to inform the public and media about public land issues and news. Recent and archived news releases reporting State Lands Commission activities are online.
Public Information Officer
- The Commission votes to support federal ban on oil drilling in the Pacific Ocean
- Martins Beach Appraisal - At its December 2016 meeting the Commission was updated on the status of negotiations to acquire a public access easement to and along Martins Beach near Half Moon Bay in San Mateo County.
- Historic Bolsa Chica Lowlands Restoration Project to celebrate 10th anniversary
- Media Advisory: Historic Bolsa Chica Lowlands Restoration Project to be commemorated in Huntington Beach
- Commission in San Pedro, Los Angeles County to discuss port operations, wetlands preservation, more
- The Commission and various partners proudly announce the Owens Lake Trail Grand Opening. The trail opening will increase public access and enhance wildlife habitat protections
- The Commission announces new Marine Environmental Protection Division